Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly grated whole nutmeg or ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg white, beaten to blend with 2 teaspoons water (for glaze)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?