Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nutella & Sea Salt Stuffed Sugar Cookies
- 1/2 cup Nutella (chocolate-hazelnut spread)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups plus 1/3 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 14 tbsp (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- InstructionsUsing a 1 teaspoon measure, scoop out Nutella and place in small mounds on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?