Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 baguette or other long loaf, about 1½ feet long
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup Nutella (or other chocolate-hazelnut spread)
- ¼ cup shelled hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Several pinches fleur de sel
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 774kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (78%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 113g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|