Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nutella® Hazelnut Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.7g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|