Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely ground walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, or almonds
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cold unsalted butter
- 2 large egg yolks, beaten
- 2 teaspoons ice water, if needed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 228kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 72mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|