Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nova Scotian Hodge Podge
- 1 cup fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped
- 1 cup fresh wax beans, trimmed and snapped
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced turnip
- 2 cups cubed new potatoes
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|