Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Not so Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can sloppy joe sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|