Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Not-Your-Store-Bought Potato Blintzes
- Butter or margarine, for cooking the blintzes
- 5 large eggs
- 1¼ cups whole or 2% milk
- 1¼ teaspoons kosher (coarse) salt
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- Solid vegetable shortening or vegetable oil, for greasing the skillet
- 1 recipe Potato Knish filling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 40kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|