Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
North Indian Carrot Pickle
- 1 pound carrots, scrubbed and patted dry
- 1½ tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon pure kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon asafetida (optional, see Notes)
- 1/3 cup strained fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 39kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|