Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
North German Gruenkohl (Kale) and Sausage
- 1 pound kale, stemmed and chopped
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups water, or as needed to cover
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 pound thickly sliced cooked ham, or to taste
- 4 links kielbasa sausage
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 66.1g|
|Saturated Fat 29.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|