Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
North Carolina Peanut Pie
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1/3 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup golden syrup (such as Lyle's)
- 1/2 cup sorghum syrup or 1/2 cup golden syrup (such as Lyle's) mixed with 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped salted North Carolina peanuts or coarsely chopped salted cocktail peanuts
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?