Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
North Carolina Coleslaw
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated onion (grated on large holes of box grater)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 medium head of green cabbage, cored, thinly sliced (about 10 cups)
- 2 cups coarsely grated peeled carrots (about 3 large)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?