Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
North African Cornish Hens
- 4 (1½-pound) Cornish game hens
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1 orange, quartered
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed through a garlic press
- 1½ teaspoons salt, preferably coarse (kosher)
- 2 tablespoons paprika, preferably hot Hungarian
- 2 teaspoons cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- ¼ cup olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 840kcal (42%)|
|Total Fat 62g (95%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (75%)|
|Cholesterol 339mg (113%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|