Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Normandy fish stew
- 500g mussels , cleaned and debearded (discard any that don't close when tapped on the sink)
- 300ml cider or white wine
- large knob of butter
- 2 leeks , cleaned and sliced
- 100g baby button mushrooms halved
- 150ml crme frache
- 4 fillets skin-on sustainable white fish (plaice would be perfect)
- small bunch flat-leaf parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?