Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Norma Naranjo's Tamales
- One 8-ounce package dried corn husks, approximately 48 individual husks
- 3 cups masa harina (preferably Maseca brand)
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 vegetable oil or fresh lard
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- About 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups diced peeled calabaza, zucchini, or summer squash, in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup
- 2 cups fresh chico corn kernels or other small, sweet corn kernels
- 4 to 6 roasted green chiles (canned or fresh), seeded and thinly sliced into 2-inch-long strips
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or other fresh mild cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?