Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Noodleless Zucchini Lasagna Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , small dice
- 1 medium garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1 pound large-curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini , ends trimmed and sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 3/4 pounds cremini mushrooms , stems trimmed and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces frozen artichoke hearts , thawed, patted dry with paper towels, and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 pound shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese (about 4 cups)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?