Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Noodle Soup in Shiitake-Ginger Broth
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 6 cups Vegetable Stock or water
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 bunch scallions, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 252kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|