Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing
- 8 ounces fresh Chinese egg noodles
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 green onions, julienned
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Oil or a store-bought version
- 1 cup Peanut Dressing
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 295kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 48mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|