Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons seasoned rice (sushi) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces soba (buckwheat) noodles, whole wheat spaghetti, or fettuccine
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced, about 1 cup (or 2 regular cucumbers)
- 2 cups broccoli-heart (or cabbage) coleslaw mix
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?