Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Noodle Pudding with Apple
- ¾ cup (100 g) currants or raisins, black or golden
- 4 tablespoons rum
- ½ lb (250 g) medium egg noodles
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup (125 g) sugar
- ¾ cup (75 g) walnuts or almonds, coarsely chopped
- Zest of 1 orange or 1 lemon
- 4 tart apples, such as Granny Smiths
- Juice of ½ lemon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 483kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 138mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 83g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|