Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Noodle Kugel with Carrots and Apples
- 1 pound wide egg noodles
- 3 large carrots, coarsely grated
- 3 large apples, sweet or tart, peeled and coarsely grated
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 large eggs, beaten
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 307kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 123mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|