Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound noodles between ½ and 1 inch wide, preferably the latter
- 7 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 2 cups creamed large-curd cottage cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sweet butter, for topping
- Sour cream and cinnamon sugar (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 418kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 166mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|