Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nonnie's Ham Chowder
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion (such as Vidalia®)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|