Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nonas Stuffed Peppers
- 2 boxes chopped frozen spinach
- about 10 12 Italian peppers (the narrow, long light green kind)
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 - 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 3 inches of kielbasa finely cubed/chopped or few slices Italian salami chopped, (optional, this just gives it a little spice and flavor)
- 2 eggs (or maybe just one if they are jumbo size)
- 1 - 2 cups unflavored bread crumbs
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- milk as needed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?