Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Non-Evil Turkish Delight
- Small (9" x 13") rimmed baking sheet
- Heatproof spatula or wooden spoon
- Candy thermometer
- Large cutting board
- Cooking spray or vegetable oil
- 3 cups (575 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (175 g) honey
- 1/2 cup (120 g) water
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- 1 cup (150 g) cornstarch
- 1 cup (130 g) confectioners' sugar
- 2 1/2 cups (600 g) water
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) cream of tartar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons (12 g) rosewater
- 2 cups (300 g) shelled roasted unsalted pistachios (if you can only find them raw, check out how to toast them yourself on page 284)
- 2 or 3 drops red food coloring (optional)
- About 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, for dusting the cutting board
- 1/2 cup cornstarch sifted together with 1 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?