Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 (1 pound) package smoked sausage, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.1g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|