Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
No-fry Thai curry
- 2 rounded tbsp Thai green curry paste (Blue Dragon is a good one)
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets (very thinly sliced)
- 1 red pepper , seeded and cut into chunks
- 3 spring onions , halved lengthways and cut into long pieces
- cupful of frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander or basil, rice or noodles to, serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?