Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
No Knead Beer Bread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup warm water (100 degrees F or 38 degrees C)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- all-purpose flour for dusting
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|