Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
No Fuss Shredded Beef Tacos
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chili-seasoned diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|