Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
No Fail Bean Pie
- 2 deep-dish prepared pie crusts (optional)
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|