Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
No-Bake Mile-High Banana Split Pie
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 bananas, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate crumb crust
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 12 maraschino cherries with stems, drained
- 3 tablespoons walnut pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|