Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
No-Bake Cranberry Sauce Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|