Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
No-Bake Cheesy Skillet Lasagna
- 1 pound bulk Italian pork sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen red bell pepper and onions for stir-fry, thawed and drained
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 3 cups uncooked mini lasagna (mafalda) noodles or medium egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnishes, if Desired:
- Chopped fresh or whole basil leaves (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.9g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|