Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nina's Steak with Beer Gravy
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 kg of beef cut into thin steaks (rump steak works well) seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large onions cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 beef stock cubes (crushed)
- 600 ml of lager (any beer that's not too strong)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar,
- Chopped parsley, thyme and bay leaf powder to taste (use the leaf if you don have the powder one)
- 6-8 slices of bread
- Dark Mustard to taste
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?