Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nigerian Red Kidney Bean Stew with a Peanut Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups dried red kidney beans (4 1/2 cups cooked or 3 14 oz cans)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 3 jalapeos, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 cup tomato sauce or tomato pure
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- juice from 1 small lemon (1 tablespoon)
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?