Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3½ cups white bread flour
- 1 package (¼ ounce) rapid-rise yeast or 1 tablespoon fresh yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for greasing
- Approximately 1 1/3 cups warm water
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon nigella (kalonji) seeds
- 2 baking sheets
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 354kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|