Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nicoise-Style Tuna Salad With White Beans & Olives
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed and snapped in half
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white albacore tuna, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and quartered
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|