Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Newfoundland Jigg's Dinner
- 1 (3 pound) boneless corned beef brisket
- 1 1/2 cups yellow split peas
- 1 large head cabbage, quartered
- 1 medium turnip, peeled and cubed
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut in chunks
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 143.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 16.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|