Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New York Strip Roast with Madeira Pan Sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 3-to 4-pound New York strip roast, fat trimmed to 1/4 inch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 medium shallots, minced
- 2/3 cup high-quality Madeira
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes and frozen
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?