Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New York Penicillin
- 4 quarts cold water
- 1 chicken (4 to 5 pounds), quartered
- 2 chicken feet, or 4 chicken wings, or 1 turkey wing
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and bruised
- 1 onion, peeled
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 ribs celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ bunch fresh parsley, tied together with string and rinsed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon black peppercorns
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 210kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 119mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|