Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New York Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup white wine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|