Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New York Cheesecake
- 85g butter melted, plus extra for tin
- 140g digestive biscuits , made into fine crumbs
- 1 tbsp sugar , granulated or golden caster
- 3 x 300g/11oz pack Philadelphia cheese , or other full-fat soft cheese
- 250g golden caster sugar
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon (about 2 tsp)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 large eggs , plus 1 yolk
- 284ml carton soured cream
- 142ml carton soured cream
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?