Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New York-Style Pizza Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes in juice (see Notes)
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves, or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¾ teaspoon table salt or l½ teaspoons kosher salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 84kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|