Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New York-Style Cheesecake
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 18 graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37g|
|Saturated Fat 21.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|