Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Year's Soup
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 3 leaves collard greens, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|