Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Year's Eve Chicken Wings
- cooking spray
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
- 5 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 cup hot wing sauce
- 1 pound carrots, cut into sticks
- 6 ribs celery, cut into sticks
- 2 cups blue cheese salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|