Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Year Three-Bean and Artichoke Salad
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can Great Northern beans, drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (13.75 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|