Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Year Spinach Fettuccine with Scallops
- 1/2 pound dry fettuccine pasta
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 pound scallops
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup white wine
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|