Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New Wave-New Fave Baked Tofu or Tempeh
- 1/3 cup natural, unhydrogenated peanut butter
- 1/3 cup tamari or shoyu soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey, light brown sugar, maple syrup, or thawed, undiluted frozen apple or pineapple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, quartered lengthwise
- About 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons tomato paste or ketchup
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or 1 fresh serrano or jalapeo pepper, de-stemmed
- Juice and grated zest of 1 orange (optional, but good)
- 12 to 14 ounces drained, sliced traditional water-packed firm or extra-firm tofu or tempeh
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?