Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
New South Stir-Fry of Hearty Greens with Garlic
- 3 bunches (about 2 pounds) hearty greens, any combination of kale, collards, turnip, escarole, or mustard, washed and sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 to 7 cloves garlic, halved, any green shoot in the middle removed, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- About 1 dried red chile pepper, broken into a few pieces but not crushed or crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges or vinegar (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 74kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|